Super Visa Insurance
- Super Visa allows insurance holders to stay in Canada for up to 24 months
- It allows multiple entries for a maximum period of 10 years
- It is normally issued within eight weeks of the request
- Applicants must purchase medical insurance from a Canadian insurer that is valid for at least one year.
Our Super Visa insurances are accepted by Immigration Canada and cover your parents for:
- Hospital expenses
- Ambulance services
- Urgent visit to a doctor (including the dentist)
- Emergency return home
- And even more.
What sets us apart from competitors?
As an insurance broker we always compare and analyze the best offers from reputable insurers. This allows us to offer the following benefits :
Best price insurance with a deductible option.
Protection during the return flight between Canada and the country of residence.
Coverage anywhere in Canada and outside Canada (for a secondary trip).
Coverage for pre-existing health conditions.
We will compare Super Visa insurance prices of all major insurers to offer you an optimal solution.